As some of you may have noticed I deleted the previous entry. It was mostly just my schedule information and right now i'm switching around my schedule so much that it will probably come out much different. To avoid any confusion I just deleted the whole thing. Aside from that the entry just said how I didn't have internet in my room and how England was scoring a 3 out of 10. Luckily, both those things have changed.
I now do have internet in my room and its been really great. Not only to talk to people back home but also to do all my school planning via email rather than walking 20 minutes to campus. Plus, I can stay in contact with my new friends easier and make plans with them. COOL BEANS.
These first few days have been pretty slow going since classes haven't started yet. Its nice though. Today I took my camera around and took some tourist shots which are posted below (hopefully formated better than last time). Last night all the international kids went out to the King's Tun pub and The Works. I tried a slip of beer but it was too gross, I'll never drink that stuff again. Yuck.
Tomorrow is a trip to Brighton Beach and on Sunday is my first trip into real central London. Expect an update and some pictures soon. Until then take a look at my home away from home:



1 comment:
Hey buddy,
good to hear that everything is going smoothly. Enjoy your weekend trips! Looking forward to the update.
Love, the family.
p.s. Gross? hmm...
Post a Comment